Friday, November 3, 2023

Too Busy to Blog, AGAIN!

Maple leaves along the North Yuba River

I've been really, really busy lately. I recently became part of a grant that the local Sierra County Land Trust received from the California Arts Council via the Sierra County Arts Council! The grant project is the production of a book about the Lakes Basin! The production deadline is coming up in a little more than a month, even though the book won't be out until next March! So I've been SUPER busy planning the layout, editing photos, etc. on the computer, and haven't had the time to focus on my blog. My apologies! I'll be back on task by next weekend, so check back then for my next blog. In the meantime get out there and enjoy this beautiful Fall!

Maples, Dogwoods, and Indian Rhubarbs along the North Yuba River

No comments:

Post a Comment