Monday, October 9, 2023

Way TOO busy to blog!

Sierra Valley from the Steel Bridge - 10/3/23

Sorry I'm late on my Blog! I've just been TOO busy with company and everything else! We did manage to get over to Sierra Valley recently and it was gloriously beautiful!  Hope to get back there again soon!  Next weekend I'll be back on task, and will get my blog done in a timely manner.  In the meantime enjoy these photos!

Northern Harrier (female) Circus hudsonius

Horned Lark (adult) - American Coots (juveniles) - Red-winged Blackbird (female)
Eremophila alpestris - Fulica americanaAgelaius phoeniceus

Sandhill Cranes Pair - Antigone canadensis

View looking to the north end of Sierra Valley - 10/3/23

What's turning fall colors in the Lakes Basin?

What other birds going to pass through our neighborhood on their way "south"?
Check back next week for the answers to these questions and more!

Your questions and comments are greatly appreciated!
Please email me at northyubanaturalist@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment