Friday, July 16, 2021

Too Busy to Blog!

Indian Rhubarb behind a Waterfall!

There's so much going on I can barely keep up with it all!  I'm taking a break from blogging this week, but I'll be back next weekend.  In the meantime, find somewhere cool to escape this HOT weather!  Personally, I'm heading to the river!

What's happening in the ponds I visited last winter?

What's happening in the Lakes Basin?

Check back next week for the answers to these questions and more!

Unfortunately you can no longer sign up to get my blog emailed to you.
Something changed at Blogspot.com. Oh well... However, my blog looks better if you just go to northyubanaturalist.blogspot.com, rather than get the emailed version. I suggest that you just bookmark my blog and visit it every Sunday afternoon!

Your questions and comments are greatly appreciated! Please feel free to email me at northyubanaturalist@gmail.com. Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment