Saturday, October 10, 2020

Hiking in the Rain!

Buster and Mike hiking in the Rain - 2015

"A rainy day is the perfect time 

for a walk in the woods." 

Rachelle Carson

I'm taking a break from blogging this week to go hiking in the rain! The forecast today is for a 20% chance of showers, so we're heading up to the Lakes Basin to enjoy the rain (I hope!) In the meantime check out my rain blog at dampearthart.blogspot.com and join in the collective wish for rain! See ya next week and pray for rain!

Are the bears still around?

What are they eating?

Are the Sandhill Cranes migrating through yet?

Check back next week for the answers to these questions and more!

Unfortunately you can no longer sign up to get my blog emailed to you.
Something changed at Blogspot.com. Oh well... However, my blog looks better if you just go to northyubanaturalist.blogspot.com, rather than get the emailed version. I suggest that you just bookmark my blog and visit it every Sunday afternoon!

Your questions and comments are greatly appreciated! 
Please email me at northyubanaturalist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment